1. Spend time with people who can lift you up and inspire you.
2. Face your problems.
3. Be honest with yourself.
4. Put others first.
5. Be yourself.
6. Live in the present, and have faith for the future.
7. Make mistakes. You’ll learn a lot.
8. Forgive others.
9. Learn to forgive yourself.
10. Realize that happiness can’t be bought.
11. Nor can anyone else make you happy.
12. Be productive but not overactive.
13. You’re as ready as you’re going to be. So do it.
14. Cooperation, not competition.
15. Maintain your dignity, your standards and your sense of humor.
16. Look for the beauty of small moments and every day events.
17. Take responsibility for yourself.
18. Look for occasions of gratitude.
19. Always take time for children, pets and old people.
20. Stop and help, even if it makes you late.